Live Blood Analysis
The State of our body’s internal environment is called the Terrain, our cells in the body are negatively affected by the fluid in which they are bathed, a healthy balanced terrain depends on:
- PH Balance
- Optimum Oxygen
- Balanced Nutrition
- Toxicity Levels
Blood is the most important constituent of the human body. Blood supplies oxygen to the cells, transports nutrients, helps eliminate waste, controls body temperature, heals wounds, fights infection, hence clean and healthy blood is key for optimum health and well being.
Live Blood Cell Analysis is carried out by placing a drop of blood from the patient’s fingertip on a microscope slide under a glass cover slip to keep it from drying out.
The slide is viewed at high magnification with a dark- field microscope that the forwards the image to a laptop screen, where patient and doctor can view the blood cells, which appear as dark bodies outlined in white.
Live Blood Analysis is a quick and accurate test, that shows vitamin and mineral deficiencies, toxicity, fat circulation, liver weakness, allergic reactions to name a few.
Blood is magnified by 30,000 times, giving us the ability to assess how the body is compensating to its environment and to monitor your progression while on treatment. The blood is the pathway to the flesh and tells all. Live blood cell analysis is really not a diagnostic procedure for specific disease. It is best used to help determine the optimal diet and most effective supplementation (enzymes, herbs, antioxidants, etc.).
Live Blood Analysis is a very valuable tool as a ‘stress test’ . . . and can be used to diagnose any disease.
Livecell Microscopy can show:
- The condition of red blood cells
- Free radical damage to the blood cell and the need for antioxidants
- Acid/alkaline balance in the body
- The tendency to develop atherosclerotic plaque and hyper-clotting disorders
- Bacteria, parasites, Candida /yeast /fungi (indirect measurement)
- Undigested proteins and fats
- Evidence of hormonal imbalances
- Folic acid, B12 and iron deficiencies
- Uric acid crystals and risk for gout
- Poor circulation, oxygenation levels
Livecell Microscopy cannot show:
- Your blood type (this is a separate test with use of chemicals)
- Your pH – alkaline / acid balances – separate testing is done
- Your blood sugar levels – actual numeric values are best done with an alternate test
- Parasitic infection and heavy metal exposure
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free recipes
Shopping Guide & premium newsletter
Free 30 Minute e-consult